Thursday, August 16, 2012

Roleplaying.

The bane of my existence. Not really. Actually, this particular writing exercise, this socially engaging and 100% addicting sort of story building does wonders for persistence in writing. Because I can't stand not doing it when I'm in a functioning, active, roleplay. Whether with friends or strangers (who usually end up being my friends by the story's eventual death or planned conclusion).

Regardless, the tendency to obsess over these things does prove rather unhealthy. And to begin a consistent roleplaying life at the beginning of my senior year of high school (in which I will be attending college) seems somewhat of an unwise decision. But it does prompt a lot of writing. A lot of interesting, engaging, serious, and even humorous writing. It does create social camaraderie, even if much of it is my roleplay taskmastering.

So.

We'll see how this goes. I certainly hope I learn how to manage my time this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment